• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the direct download link to InDesign 2017?

Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had nothing but issues with the Creative Cloud app, itself, so resorting to direct downloads of the apps themselves. I did manage to find Ps and Ai 2017, but not InDesign. Can someone with more savvy than me please post the link to the direct download since I CC continues to unsuccessfully download it to my iMac?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may update the CC Desktop app. And install it from there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I mentioned in the OP, I cannot use the Creative Cloud installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're having problems with the Creative Cloud desktop app, I'd suggest posting in the Creative Cloud Download & Install forum:

Creative Cloud Download & Install

Here is a tutorial I wrote about working with th Creative Cloud desktop app, including how to reinstall it, which might help:

http://creativepro.com/troubleshooting-adobe-creative-cloud-desktop-app/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the thorough article. Since Creative Cloud installer has been corrupted this does not exactly help. Closer, though. I am using Adobe remove tool to wipe my iMac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has not yet released these for InDesign and several other CC 2017 tools, so we are still waiting...

In the meantime, you may be able to use the CC 2015 direct download links (a complete set) instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

goshko  wrote

Any news on this?

No, we are still waiting on this from Adobe... InDesign plus several other tools are still not available at all, and the versions available for the rest of the CC 2017 tools are already outdated.

Thousands of customers needing these (for the reasons Laubender mentioned) are keeping fingers crossed that a complete and current set will come very soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with you. I have ​unmarked as correct ​Sanyam's answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: Some good news – it's been a long wait, but a complete set of offline installers for 25 CC apps is finally out:

Here Are All New Adobe CC 2018 Direct Download Links, Now Available

This includes InDesign and Dreamweaver et al, in the new 2018 version rather than the 2017 version. (Not sure if Adobe will add the previous versions of what was missing to the CC 2017 collection.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try direct download of InDesign from Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

Regards

Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sanyamt  wrote

Hi,

Please try direct download of InDesign from Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

Regards

Sanyam Talwar

Hi Sanyam,

this link is not "friction" free.

What I await would be a downloadable installer like a dmg file (Mac) or an exe (Windows) file that I could download without:

1. Getting a message that my OS is not able to install the app and then I could get not further in the process.
Note: The machine that I am using for downloads might not be the one I'd like to install the app.

2. Asking me about my knowledge status using InDesign.

3. A utility that installs InDesign and not a downloadable dmg or exe file for installation.

Thanks,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As of now this is available way to download InDesign. We are also in process to have direct link available(dmg or zip) to install InDesign.

Watch out here for further updates - Download Creative Cloud apps

Regards

Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my brand new PC, my $50/mo creative cloud app would not download 3 tools. Lightroom, InDesign, and Bridge. My Mac has similar issues. The PIRATE BOOTLEGS INSTALL FINE. Then the cloud will approve it and legalize it. But seriously guys. If it doesn't work for multiple users on multiple platforms, you have a problem. Just fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines