• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hoe do I save a video to jpeg?

Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I save my Premier Elements 15 - 3 min video as .iso,.mpeg&.mp4 but the DVD player can only do a jpeg.  I could not find that format in Export & Share.  What do I do? I've look around here, but I could not find the right page.  Please send me a link.  This is due on Sun. March 19.  Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JPEG is a still photo format. Are you sure that's what you want?

Most likely you want to use Export & Share/Disc to output a DVD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The player is able to use the following disks-DVD-video, DVD-RW,DVD-R,CD-RW,CD-R and it says playable files JPEG.  When I put the DVD in a pop up said "Playback not available".  So I called Funai and talked to someone there. They said Jpeg, which does not make sense to me, as I play movies on the player.  Do you have any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem you are facing is not clear. Are you unable to burn your video into DVD? could you share the screen shot of the error you are facing?

Below are few help links to Export your Video.

How to share to DVD or Blu-ray with Premiere Elements.

Adobe Premiere Elements Help | Export and share your videos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the disc player can play JPEG slideshows. But that's not what you're trying to do.

You've been adding video files (MPEGs and MP4s) to a disc. This will not create a DVD.

To create a DVD, you need to use Export & Share/To Disc with the DVD option selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines