Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with multiple computers and Photoshop libraries

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

I'm new here and new to Creative Cloud Photography Plan and I've been using it on my desktop at home.  I want to use it on my laptop. My question is, I've downloaded by purchasing libraries off Creative Market for mockup designs of my artwork.  Will these libraries follow if I install CC on my laptop?  Or would I have to buy those again?  Then, my bigger plan is to upgrade BOTH my laptop and desktop in the next month or so, so I would need to deactivate the current installs and re-install the CC on the new machines. Would I lose the libraries in this case, too?  Sorry if my question is weird.  I just don't want to buy more libraries until I know for sure that I won't have to buy them again.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

libraries stored on the adobe cloud will be available across all your current (and foreseeable future) computers with cc installed.

you can install the cc app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud on an unlimited number of computers and use it to install your cc programs and trials.  you are limited to, at most, two concurrent sign-ins but that's not a significant limitation for internet connected computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines