• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Public Park No?

Participant ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently submitted some images of a public park that has a large dam and a memorial to the local victims of 9/11.  Some shots were accepted but none of the actual dam or the 9/11 monument.  Thats fine, but the reason give was "intellectual property" violation.  No people appear in the shots.  The park doesn't charge admission fees so I am confused.  Any help would be appreciated so I don't continue to make the same mistakes Thank you.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Public park--no humans appear in most of the pictures, and if they do, they are so far away its impossible to see them.  Where would I find the NO?  I went to the rejections page but had no way of pulling up.  Most of the photos have Kensico Dam labeled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines