Exit

Display driver error

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop CC 2017.jpg

Свойства NVIDIA Quadro 2000.jpg

Здравствуйте, помогите решить проблему, у меня стоит видеокарта NVIDIA QUADRO 2000 протестированная на совместимость в Photoshop

при открывании  Photoshop возникает такая ошибка, хотя установлены последние драйвера с официального сайта NVIDIA, помогите решить проблему.

Как задействовать CUDA ускорение при рендере 3D  в Photoshop ?

Hello, help me solve the problem, I have a video card NVIDIA QUADRO 2000 tested for compatibility in Photoshop

When opening Photoshop, this error occurs, although the latest drivers are installed from the official site of NVIDIA, help solve the problem.

How to use CUDA acceleration when rendering 3D in Photoshop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did everything as written here, installed the latest drivers, the error still appears

В Photoshop обнаружена проблема с драйвером дисплея

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. it was working fine yesterday. This morning Windows did an update but before it was done, photoshop wont start up. I was able to screen capture a quick message, which i think i't the same as yours. I was in the chat support with NVIDIA for a while, installed the latest graphics driver, tried unsuccessfully to restore the system Now im ready to just reinstall the whole windows system (m that desperate)

Screenshot (20).pngScreenshot (21).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sdss and ajn_design ,

Please take a look at this article Troubleshoot Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) and graphics driver issues and follow the steps mentioned to troubleshoot this issue.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Akash,

I ended up re installing Windows because Illustrator was also acting up, with the cursor with hourglass blinking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines