• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't have, and I don't want creative cloud. All I want is upgrading Lightroom 4.4 to 6.0.

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it so difficult to find out how to simply upgrade Lightroom 4.4 to 6.0

It almost seems like Acrobat doesn't want me to purchase an upgrade.

Does anyone have tips or Tricks?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

W

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Got to this page Software & Services and click Buy next to Lightroom. Then click Full, and choose Upgrade from the dropdown.

After you have installed LR6, make sure to update it to the latest version, 6.9. If Help updates doesn't work, download the 6.9 update from here: Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got to this page Software & Services and click Buy next to Lightroom. Then click Full, and choose Upgrade from the dropdown.

After you have installed LR6, make sure to update it to the latest version, 6.9. If Help updates doesn't work, download the 6.9 update from here: Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should add that Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC are the same program, and the same install.

(the same goes for updates - the 6,9 update is identical to the CC 2015.9 update)

What you get after activating depends on how you activate. LR6 is activated using a serial number and LR CC is activated by signing in with your Adobe ID. I use CC myself, so I'm not sure what this will look like, but when you launch the program the first time, there should be a button saying something like "Licence this software", which lets you enter your serial #.

You will also be needing the serial # for LR4 at this point, unless it is installed on the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines