Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't accept CC invite because I keep getting "sorry- problem our side" message

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please help me - I am getting desperate. I use the Adobe CC suite all the time for work. For some reason, our IT team cancelled my licence and then tried to reinstall it again by sending me the Adobe CC invite. I have clicked on the invite about 2.2 million times, and each time I get that message saying "Sorry,but something seems to be wrong on our end - please try again later." I HAVE to get in soon as my work depends on it. Our IT team said there are many people battling with the same urgent problem on our side - each of them keeps getting the same "sorry" message. please please please can someone look into this urgently? Thanks so much, Hayley du Plessis

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Creative Cloud forum.

Hayleyd3704082 if you are facing difficulties purchasing a membership then I would recommend chatting with a member of our support team at Contact Customer Care .  If you are facing difficulty also accessing chat support then I would recommend using an alternate web browser, smart phone, or tablet to make the connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a forum of Adobe Users trying to help other users. You really need to talk to one of the Adobe Staff directly or Call their helpline.

Sorry.

Perhaps in the meantime a member of Adobe Staff will respond.

Sorry,

EW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I am in Johannesburg, South Africa, with no way to call internationally…..:(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Creative Cloud forum.

Hayleyd3704082 if you are facing difficulties purchasing a membership then I would recommend chatting with a member of our support team at Contact Customer Care .  If you are facing difficulty also accessing chat support then I would recommend using an alternate web browser, smart phone, or tablet to make the connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines