• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased programs

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help downloading the software i have already purchased please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop? Which operating system? Are you a Cloud member?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS5 and CS6 which i would like to download because i just got a new computer. I am a student.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done it before when I had to restore my laptop and my Photoshop disks wouldn't download completely, but i am not sure if someone sent me a link or walked me on how to download it from the adobe site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Adobe apps - download and installation help

CS5: Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 products

CS6: Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

If CS6 is an upgrade from CS5, there is no need to install CS5 first. Just install CS6, enter your CS6 upgrade serial number then enter your CS5 serial number when requested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much.

Now i am running into the problem of it not recognizing my serial number which i am getting off of the adobe site under purchased products... not sure what to do, and the cs5 and 6 download as blank pages... are these compatible with windows 10? Because that is what i am currently on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

carlab2715  wrote

Thanks so much.

Now i am running into the problem of it not recognizing my serial number which i am getting off of the adobe site under purchased products...

What is the exact product that your serial number relates to?

Is it a Suite or standalone Photoshop CS6?

Your serial number will only be accepted by the correct installer.

the cs5 and 6 download as blank pages...

Can you elaborate with screenshots? You should be downloading two files: a .7z file and a .exe file.

Download both to the same folder (any folder) on your hard drive, double click the .exe file and follow the prompts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you see my downloads at the bottom, then when i open them i get this

then when i try to open acrobat and use the serial number it says the number is incorrect

not sure what to do now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're downloading the wrong files. You have serial numbers for Creative Suite Production Premium but you're trying to download standalone Photoshop and standalone Premiere Pro.

That won't work. Your suite serial number will not be accepted as you have discovered.

You must download Creative Suite Production Premium CS6 for Windows.

adobe-production-premium-cs6.png

Download both File 1 and File 2. After downloading, don't touch File 1 (the .7z file). Double click only File 2 (the .exe file) and follow the prompts.

If you only want to install Photoshop and Premiere Pro, then select those options when the installer asks you which components you want to install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, i clicked on #2 and i get this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi carlab,

You need to download both files (File 1 of 2 & File 2 of 2) in the same folder on your machine. Once it's done, then you can click on File 2 of 2 to launch the installation.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is what i had originally done, but i went ahead and did it again anyways.

Here you can see file 1 of one downloads as a blank and file 2 of 2 downloads ok, but when i double click on it i get the error shown on the screen shot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The screenshot shows that the .7z file is still downloading. Only 0.1GB of 5.8GB has downloaded.

You must wait until it has fully downloaded until you can double-click the .exe file to begin installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines