• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keyboard shortcuts in Flash Pro 8 not working

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uhh I'm having problems with the shortcut keys on flash macromedia 8.. : / I'm using a microsoft surface book/laptop and its not working right. I need help fixing this.. : ( I have some animation memes i need and want to do.. but I can't if the shortcuts aren't working.
If anyone can help me please do!.. ):,

Thnx! ,,>.<,,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your question into its own topic. What you're asking about isn't anything to do with Flash Pro CS6.

What is an example of a non-working keyboard shortcut that stops you from doing what you need to do?

This page has some Flash 8 updaters, you could check your version and see if there is an update that might help:

Adobe - Adobe Flash - Downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know the shortcut keys like F7 for insert frame, F8 for new symbol, F6 for frame copy/paste, etc. on my computer its not working and i downloaded the program more than 3 times 😕
I installed it but it still does nothing. .__.
please help :3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try while holding the FN key (like, hold fn down and press the F8 key). If that then works you can reverse the FN setting by holding FN and pressing the Caps. After that you should be able to just press the function key without pressing FN.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines