• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive composition widget

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does anyone has any idea in which build and when adobe is planning to release responsive composition widget?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Hello madhukars,

The plan is under pipeline however, we don't have any tentative timeline for that.

Buy the time you can choose any of the responsive composition widgets available here - Responsive – Adobe Muse Widget Directory.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello madhukars,

The plan is under pipeline however, we don't have any tentative timeline for that.

Buy the time you can choose any of the responsive composition widgets available here - Responsive – Adobe Muse Widget Directory.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the quick response Ankush! btw will it come this year? b-coz 3rd party widgets are applying hacks on top of native widget to make them responsive and for our project we would need some reliable and robust widgets, if adobe is planning to release it by this year then we dont need to develop it else it would increase our development efforts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

REALLY???  This is crazy been waiting and now there are tons of hacks for purchase out there but you all can't figure it out ?  i think my subscription cost is enough to have to pay... Especially when I have sites I can't update because you are behind on things like a responsive mobile menu and composition widgets.   What the point of having a responsive muse at all unless those were  included?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines