• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is there still LR 2015 version?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is there still a CC version of LR that is 2015 not 2017 like PS?
On my computer I can be working on multible pictures from 5D M IV while LR is always halting and "program is not responding".
There is some thing seriosly wrong with its performance and very anoying to work with when you are going through hundreds of pictures on deadline.
When can we expect a proper version of LR?
Every once in awhile this questions pops up "can you reccommend this product" for PS (CC2017) YES 100%, for LR (CC2015) NO, sadly not.

Yours
Bragi Kort

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because Adobe hasn't come out with a New version of LR since 2015. There have been numerous point releases, 11 IIRC, but no new actual version upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, let me rephrase the question, is there in the near future an new workable version of LR coming?
I can't surely not be the only professional user that is having problem with extremely slow workflow and constants "not responding" message?

yours
Bragi Kort

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not alone with experiencing slowness. Please post your HW/SW specs and your exact CPU type - maybe we can help.

As for the release, Adobe never tells anybody in advance and those who might have an idea are not allowed to tell.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines