• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing cards with metadata automatically included

Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sell greeting cards in many locations.  What I would like to do is include some of the metadata (title, description, etc) on the back of the card.  I have been able to place my logo on the back of the printed card with no issue via the identity plate.  However I would like to dynamically add the metadata information as well for the people purchasing the greeting card.

Is there any way to include this data so that I do not have to put the data on the back of the card manually every time?

Thanks in advance for the assist on this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use LR2Mogrify from Photographerstoolbox.com and you can put metadata automatically in borders of an extended canvas. nb if you are on PC you need imagemagick in a legacy version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use mogrify for exports, but not for printing.  It does not work in the print portion of LR.  I do not want to clutter my disk with multiple copies of a photo just for printing and prefer a way within the print module.  Thanks for the answer none the less!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines