• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving Motion Titles to desktop folder?

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a ton of motion Titles on my computer. The problem is I need to save them onto a shared server so other people can have access to them on their computers. How do I go about doing this? It doesn't make sense for each person to try are recreate the uniform motion titles I have taken the time to create. (I'm using elements 15)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can place your custom title templates on a shared server, but your individual users will need to install it on their individual systems in order for them to work. And it's not a simple file. It's a whole folder.

You don't say what operating system you're using but on Windows 10 your custom motion title templates are located in C:/Windows/Users/[UserName]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Premiere Elements/15.0/Rich Title Templates/Custom. (You will likely need to turn on Show All Files in order to see this directory.)

Your custom motion title will show up as a folder in which are about 60 files. This entire folder is your custom motion title.

I can't guarantee that copying this folder to another computer will mean that Premiere Elements will recognize and will add it to the user's custom templates -- but, if it does work, this is the only way it will.

Please let us know if it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, the only difference is that I'm trying to transfer between Mac machines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then the same answer applies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines