• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do I continually have to keep adding my licenses into my products when I have done so a thousand times?

Tis is not jsut Lightroom; it's PS and Elements and everything I HAVE licenses for already and have entered multiple times.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about creative cloud or standalone applications?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an answer for either?

I'm specifically asking about my standalone apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say adding a license, I presume you mean that every time you launch the apps you are asked to re-enter your serial number?

Which operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Windows 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never encountered that.

Every time you launch the software, you always have to enter your serial number? When you enter it, is the serial number accepted and the Help > About screen shows that the software is licensed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

? are you purposefully wasting my time?

It's not everytime as I explicitly stated; it's every few months.

And yes my serial number is accepted cos it's licensed software; as I have stated on numerous occasions.

If you have an answer please give it me or leave me alone.

Where the hell are the Adobe professionals anyway????

Rgds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I think we will leave you alone.

Best of luck to you and have a great day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why you had to pipe up anyway as you hadn't commented or helped at all?  Presumably just looking for trouble?

So feel free to leave me alone as it's obvious you don't have an answer, or any intention of helping.

Are you a member of the royal family or something as you used the royal "we" as if you are?

The question is simple; why do I have to keep adding my license in when I have done this multiple times already and it has been accepted and my apps work fine?

Continually doesn't mean everytime, it means continually, more than once, more than required, more than expected, more than necessary etc. not everytime.

It doesn't need a question and answer session lasting weeks, just an answer.

Anyone?

Rgds.

Pete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess I will waste some more of your time. The reason you have to enter it more than once is because for some reason the computer isn't retaining the information. Since you don't want to answer any other questions then you will have to figure out why that is the case, on your own, no more questions needed because you don't want to answer them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't intentionally waste anyone's time. From your perspective, you fully understand your question. But from the perspective of those who try to help on this forum, the more descriptive you can be about the problem the more likely it is that you will get the help you are after. If you don't have the patience to do that, then this forum isn't going to be of much help to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buck2012  wrote

? are you purposefully wasting my time?

If you have an answer please give it me or leave me alone.

No. Just trying to understand your situation fully since I've never heard of it before.

Anyway, I'm clearly not helping you and If I ask any more questions you're just going to get more annoyed so I'll leave you to it.

Hope you find an answer.

"It's not everytime as I explicitly stated; it's every few months."

This is the first time you've mentioned that. Previously we understood it to be continually which I presumed to mean every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines