• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 will not load probably due to missing Adobe APPS

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I screwed up and deleted Adobe Apps through the Control Panel and I think this killed my Lightroom 6.6 (nothing at all happens when I try to load Lightroom - no windows show up, no lock up of PC - just no Lightroom) or whatever was my latest version.  I bought 6.0 on line and upgraded later to version 6.6.1083169.  Is there a way to repair Adobe Apps or Lightroom?  Since I never got a cd, I don't know where to go from here?  How do I get Adobe to let me download 6.0 again?

Idiot

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the website listed below and download Lightroom 6. After you install Lightroom 6  then you need to install the 6.9 update. You'll need your serial number to activate Lightroom after it is installed.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - I am back in business and quite amazed that it does not appear any catalog data has been lost, including changes since last backup!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Losing or uninstalling the program will not affect your catalog or your images. Those are all user files and the uninstall process will not touch them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did find a link to the older Adobe Products, including Lightroom 6.0 - here it is:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines