Exit

Document is licensed for a different user account

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Case number: 0221297320

I can not read my ebooks anymore.
Worked previously but since reinstalling windows, ADE says the book belongs to another account.
Not sure why this has happened but the books need to be associated with my adobe id.

I can provide proof of purchase to show the files are mine if Adobe needs it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dayne,

It seems that the eBook with which you are getting this error might have been authorised using a different Adobe ID or Vendor ID earlier. You may check in case you were earlier using a different Vendor ID or else check with the eBook provider to transfer entitlement of the eBook in question to the Adobe ID you are using at the moment.

Regards,

Sharad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have spoken and fought with with the ebook provider and they continually declined to assist on the ground that they added a line to their T&Cs so that they can avoid dealing with these issues. They keep spewing some excuse about my token having expired, which I can only gather is completely unrelated.

Are you able to do the transfer from your side? I will provide any information that you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue.  At first it said that the vendor id was incorrect so I deleted the original files went back to the original vendor and attempted to download the material and adobe says it can't download the files because they have been fullfilled by another person

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines