• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Intous Pen & Touch solw and bumpy scrolling function in Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I am using a Wacom INTOUS pen & touch in Lightroom and Photoshop.

I am running a Macbook pro late 2016 with macOS Sierra Version 10.12.2. I am having the newest drivers from Wacom installed. 

If I want to scroll down (with two fingers) in the library or sidewards e.g. in the development module I get in trouble.

To scroll down in the library is completely impossible. After a few mm of scrolled way the movement freezes and it seams to jump up a bit. It behaves solw and bumpy.

Scrolling sidewards in e.g. the development module the movement is completely uncontrolled and super fast 10-15 pictures in a very short finger movement on the tablet. The tablet is doing everything very nice outside of Adobe Software.

I found some similar user experiences here: Scrolling with Wacom Intuos pen - Slow and bumpy

Do you have a solution?

BR Jannik

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the other thread a few workarounds are mentioned, but I haven't found any solution for this. Scrolling was OK until latest update, now I'm facing same scrolling problem. Only in Lightroom and only with Wacom two finger scrolling...

Zooming in Photoshop with the touch ring also stopped working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines