• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FLA file became BIG

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day Sir/Mam. Im using Adobe Flash Pro CS5.5. My problem is my FLA file became so BIG from 9MB to 50MB after i test my unfinished work(WIP) is there any way to revert it back to small file size? cause after closing the file, i cant open it again. TIA im making my FINALS MTV i hope someone can help me ASAP T_T

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why can't you open the fla?  what error message do you see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its crashed i think my specs cant handle the large fla file because i can open the file in a computer/laptop with a higher specs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ohhh i know why the file size became big.. its the mp3 file i put on the library.. but my mp3 file is only 4mb.. why my FLA became 50MB file size?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i couldn't say, but you can expect your fla to usually increase in size by twice the size of the mp3.  the published swf (if you're publishing a swf) will usually increase by the size of the mp3 (or less depending on your mp3 compression settings)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines