Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Implement one-button twisty with text links instead of images

Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Willam van Weelden

Hi William - we've been using your Twisty functionality in our documentation projects for a few months now and it's looking great - thank you. We would like to switch to the one button method now but instead of the Show/Hide button images we would like to do this with single text links where you have the "Show All" text link by itself, then when clicked you just have "Hide All" by itself. Is there an easy way to implement this? I am no expert in javascript but I have done some research and testing but am unable to get it working. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or js code that you could share.

As always, your help and expertise is greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This requirement is not very hard. It only requires some setting up as the original twisties script expected images to be switched. But nothing a little find and replace can't fix.

Can you email me directly at: contact [at] wvanweelden [dot] eu? I have whipped up a sample script and project. I'd like to send it to you to see if it works. If it does, I'll publish it.

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp