• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete all synced photos / collections from Lightroom Mobile Sync after subscription has ended?

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I've canceled my subscription for Adobe Creative Cloud a few weeks ago. Somehow my photos / collections are still online and I'm not able to delete them because Lightroom doesn't sync them anymore. I still have the public link to some of my collections from the past and they're still valid (online). How can I delete all the synced photos in the Creative Cloud.

Many thanks!

Kind regards,

Christian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Login to the web page portal and delete them from there. Open the LR preferences and go to the mobile tab and Delete all data.

Mobile Delete content.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer.

Sadly Adobe is not allowing me to do so. When I press the Button "Delete All Data", I get forwarded to a website to show me that the subscription has expired.

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this will work either. But you can try to go to Lightroom.adobe.com and sign in with your Adobe ID and password. If you will let you in then you can hover over each image and put a checkmark on each one. Then there will be a delete button at the top of the screen that you click on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this would work. However the same scenario with the same screen happen here.

The tab "Photos" is greyed out.

Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 17.21.42.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was suspicious that that is what would happen. Looks like you should've cleared your mobile data before you canceled your subscription. I don't think anyone else can get into it. Looks like you just have to let it go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was afraid of this. Somehow I just can't imagine that this isn't possible...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try initiating a live chat with someone from Adobe and see if they have any suggestions.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Delete the LR Mobile app from your phone/tablet. Since you no longer subscribe I take it you no longer wish to use LR at all. If that is the case then just Delete, Uninstall LR from your computer then delete all the left over files like the catalog, the previews folder, presets and any other folder or file that is pointing to or was used by LR.

All your images are still on your drive as no images are ever IN the LR catalog file.

Even if your images are still on the Adobe website, someplace, that doesn't really matter as you or anyone else can't get to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines