• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 Install/Serial number issue

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased boxed Lightroom 6 and am having a problem finding the serial number. When I enter the redemption code it didn't show a serial number so I clicked download. This prompted me to download the Creative Cloud software. I don't want that, just the serial number. Where am I going wrong here? Would appreciate any input.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Yes its a 24 digit number.

All boxed software I have ever received from Adobe had the serial number on the sticker on the DVD sleeve.

Try the tips here Find your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The serial number should be on a sticker attached to the sleeve which holds the DVD disc which you used to install Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, thanks for responding. I believe I read it's supposed to be a 24 digit only number, the only sticker on the sleeve has a 8 digit number only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes its a 24 digit number.

All boxed software I have ever received from Adobe had the serial number on the sticker on the DVD sleeve.

Try the tips here Find your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have is a redemption code then you should have instructions giving you the website to go to to redeem the code and get your serial number. A Lightroom serial number always has 24 digits, all numbers, the first four are always 1160.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines