Exit

Lightroom 2015.8

Engaged ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Mac book Retinal Pro, Sierra and all up to date with PS an LR

I have had problems with lightroom since last update -  2015.8

There are 'known bugs' and apparently not fixed with latest update of LR last week

It is so frustrating...I am considering getting rid of it

Deleting crashes LR everytime when deleting multiple images

Hitting F crashes LR

Going for G to D and visa versa, removes side panels spasmodically

Have cleared out all trash and caches and my computer is completely up to date

ADOBE, why am I still having problems with this PAID SUBSCRPTION 2015.8 and when will it be fixed????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try 2015.9? Download Photoshop Lightroom

The issue you describe is known and is worked on: Lightroom 2015.7/8: Panels and filmstrip black when switching to Develop macOS Sierra | Photoshop Fa...

Please look at the link for some workaround tips.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Laura Shoe (Lightroom guru) recommends not to update to 2015.9 as it will not fix the above problems

Are many people out there affected by it ?

ADOBE your subscription is becoming a pain !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not fix THIS issue, yes, as remarked in the link I posted. There is a workaround posted until a fix is released.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply

Maybe ADOBE could reimburse all those who are having this  problem and PAYING for it, until it is fixed!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I am a user - like you - I can not really comment ..

There are many other issues fixed in 2015.9 ... it's maybe worth to try anyway. If the black out bug is bugging you too much you can always downgrade to 2015.7 as others did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply

I get nervous when an update arrives, 'there is always a problem' with updates and yet I keep my computer up to date and in best service so it is all from outside my control.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you disabled GPU support to see if that helps solve the problem? If you are not on the most recent update then there really isn't much we can suggest. I am on the latest update on my Windows computer, and don't experience any of the problems you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines