Hi,

I'm working on a Animated Map using After Effects.What I did so far:

- Creating a Null Object

- Creating a camera

- Link Camera to Null Object as a parent

- Set off (with the eyeball) the camera

- Put 3D on at all layers including the Null Object

- Active Camera is on

Then I started making a path for my map. First time I practiced and it was all good. Second time I did it exactly the same as before I ran in this problem:

Everytime I finish making a path with the Null Object and I put on the Camera eyeball again, my whole animation is moving, including the Null Object. Well, this is weird because I'm following a tutorial and nothing happens at his side. Now, it isn't  the problem to move back the animation, but I can't move the Null Object. I tried everything I can possibly imagine.

Please, anyone can help me? I really need to finish this quick.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you provide a screenshot of your timeline with the animations on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you turn the eyeball on the camera off then you are not using it.  Moving the knoll are moving the camera will not have any affect on the image.

I would suggest you spend a little time with the help files to learn how to animate cameras and 3-D layers. Just poking around making believe you know what you're doing will not get you very far fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi NickJee,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if our experts’ advice helped you or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines