• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't signin Lightroom mobile on PC, Lightroom 5.7.1

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have previously been able to signin and sync to iPad and iPhone all my smartcollections.

With this latest update to Lightroom (5.7.1, raw 8.7.1) and CC on Win 10 PC, wherever I go (Lightoom or CC) to try to signon to mobile, gets in endless loop and never asks for login info.  I've left it sit one tie for 15 minutes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

What Bit version of Win 10 are you using?

LR is now up to 6.9, stand alone perpetual license version, or CC 2015.9 for the Subscription base version (Same program, two different licensing options).

Since you are still using LR 5 (5.7.1 which came out well over a year ago. Months before LR CC 2015/6 was released in 2015) I suspect your Bit version of Windows is 32. Even if you are a subscriber to the Photography Subscription plan the newest version of LR can only to be installed on a 64 BIT operati

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What Bit version of Win 10 are you using?

LR is now up to 6.9, stand alone perpetual license version, or CC 2015.9 for the Subscription base version (Same program, two different licensing options).

Since you are still using LR 5 (5.7.1 which came out well over a year ago. Months before LR CC 2015/6 was released in 2015) I suspect your Bit version of Windows is 32. Even if you are a subscriber to the Photography Subscription plan the newest version of LR can only to be installed on a 64 BIT operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines