• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can i find error message for why render failed

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just left a project to render and come back to find it has failed. As the render is failing an error message will pop up explaining what happened but how do you find out what it was if you weren't there. I have checked the log but it just tells me when it failed not why. I can't believe their is no support from ado

be during weekends when the subscription is so expensive!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

You have to set the render logging to a more verbose level in the render queue such as e.g. render info per frame instead of the default. Otherwise there is no way of finding out what really happened/ happens.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to set the render logging to a more verbose level in the render queue such as e.g. render info per frame instead of the default. Otherwise there is no way of finding out what really happened/ happens.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you , I will try that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also -- don't render movies.  Render image sequences.  You won't have to re-render the frames that are OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines