• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blending folder and other mysterious stuff

Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

today I switched from Photoshop CS5 to CC. I use PS to color my illustrations. My files were set up with several folders that contains several layers. Every folder has it own blending option - I am using vivid light, darken and multiply. Vivid light layers uses white and darken black. These layers all affects the flat color layer that contains the plain colors.

cc.PNGccleg.PNGcccs5.PNGcs5

So, what the heaven did they changed and how can I get this cs5 result back. Would be nice if someone could explain this.

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

You may want to take a look at this thread from a couple of weeks ago. There was a change made in CC2017.0.1 to correct blend modes on groups. As far as I could tell the new version is working correctly whereas the older version (tested back to CS6) had an issue. Rather than repeat it all - I have linked it below.

Vivid Light Blend Mode Broken?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may want to take a look at this thread from a couple of weeks ago. There was a change made in CC2017.0.1 to correct blend modes on groups. As far as I could tell the new version is working correctly whereas the older version (tested back to CS6) had an issue. Rather than repeat it all - I have linked it below.

Vivid Light Blend Mode Broken?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines