• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install RoboHelp 2015 on laptop

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to RoboHelp 2015 and I have installed the product (version 12.0.2.384) on my desktop PC.  Now I would like to install the same version of RoboHelp on my laptop, which I understand I am allowed to do as long as I do not use both copies at the same time.  But I cannot find a way of downloading a copy of that version on my laptop.  The only option available seems to download a new trial version of RoboHelp, which would then be RoboHelp 2017.  What can I do to install RoboHelp 2015 on my laptop?  Thanks in advance for any answer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that gave me the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't there some sort subscription manager installed as well as RoboHelp?

If there is, doesn't that give you a link? If not, Support will be able to

give you a link.

Beware of links to other downloads of RoboHelp 2015. Hopefully your key

will tie it in but I would check that with Adobe.

How did you install first time and link to your subscription?

Post back if you get stuck and I will ask a contact.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

prodesigntools.com links to adobe's servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad I hadn't seen your response when I posted so I was really replying to the poster rather than your reply. Thanks for adding the bit about ProDesign pointing to Adobe's servers.

Interesting information but it should be easier than that. I clicked the RoboHelp 2015 download link before I got further down the thread to see there are other steps needed first. Without that link, I can't see how anyone would figure it out. It should be easier.

Thanks again for the information.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

p.s. there are several hoops to go through to find some non-current adobe programs and even current direct downloads.  the issue is so common i have a macro:

Downloadable installation files available:

Download and installation help for Adobe links

Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the benefit of anyone else looking at this thread, I have since found this link. You will need a valid serial number to use the download.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp