Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stretch to Width of Browser

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning Everyone!

Working on a clients site this morning and I have created an optional tablet lay out size for Landscape.

The problem I am having is getting the Background texture to "stretch the full width of the browser".

Portrait layout works great, but turn the tablet sideways, and the background doesn't do what it's supposed to.

Background is not pinned (no option available) but is set to "stretch full width of the browser".

Any suggestions would be helpful please. Thank you!

Shana (boman)

See link and pics:

ablehomerepair.businesscatalyst.com

Adobe_Forums_2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

The resolution was simple - I'm a noobie to Muse so learning as I go!

I failed to implement the texture into the background fill and browser fill on the tablet and phone layout.

When creating "alternate layouts", there is a window that asks if you would like to carry over content from your original version.

I chose yes, thinking all I would have to do is re-size content. But in actuality, there are several things that need to be corrected on our end. Browser and background fill being one of those.

H

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to click onto the small double arrows next to the left/right of the breakpoint bar? This causes the whole layout to expand to the width of the browser window/device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still nothing. Not sure what is going on. Everything else is stretching, just not the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please isolate the background, place it into a newly created .muse file and upload this file to Dropbox or a similar service? Then we can have a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will do!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been resolved!

Thanks Gunther!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fine! Would be helpful, if you tell us how.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The resolution was simple - I'm a noobie to Muse so learning as I go!

I failed to implement the texture into the background fill and browser fill on the tablet and phone layout.

When creating "alternate layouts", there is a window that asks if you would like to carry over content from your original version.

I chose yes, thinking all I would have to do is re-size content. But in actuality, there are several things that need to be corrected on our end. Browser and background fill being one of those.

Hope this helps!

Shana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines