• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reverse/Up side down drop shadows in Muse?

Participant ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know its a silly question to ask, but its something that I want to do if I can. So i have a rectangle pinned to the top that has a drop shadow to give it a floating effect. I was wanting to do that with the footer but Have it at a -45 degree angle. If I cant do this, its fine, I was just seeing if it was possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Is this what you are trying to do? You can't have - negative angles. If your top one is 45 degrees and you want the bottom to be opposite then subtract 45 from 360 --- this gives you a 315 degree for your bottom one.

Screen Shot 2017-03-19 at 12.47.52 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this what you are trying to do? You can't have - negative angles. If your top one is 45 degrees and you want the bottom to be opposite then subtract 45 from 360 --- this gives you a 315 degree for your bottom one.

Screen Shot 2017-03-19 at 12.47.52 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem, good luck with your sites 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines