• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Emails and Fraudulent Account creation

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got off chat with someone who kept offering me bad deal after bad deal because I foolishly signed up for 1 year with an adobe product and they are still charging me!! They "say" they emailed me, but I never received it. It may have gone into spam or something. Well, I DIDN'T AUTHORIZE MY CC TO BE CHARGED AND WHEN I TRIED TO CANCEL, THEY SAY THEY WILL CHARGE ME 50% OF THE BALANCE OF THE YEAR'S PAYMENTS I DIDN'T AUTHORIZE!!  The nerve...I call it fraud at best and I am so mad at adobe I will NEVER use another of their products. BLEK

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Branching into a new thread.

Hi Lisa,

I understand that you wanted to cancel the subscription and the support teams were trying to give to alternate deals to still keep your services active and not charging you a termination fee.

As afar as the cancellation policies are concerned the customers are informed about the same in the terms and conditions agreement where it is mentioned that "If you cancel within 14 days of your order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, you’ll be c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new thread.

Hi Lisa,

I understand that you wanted to cancel the subscription and the support teams were trying to give to alternate deals to still keep your services active and not charging you a termination fee.

As afar as the cancellation policies are concerned the customers are informed about the same in the terms and conditions agreement where it is mentioned that "If you cancel within 14 days of your order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period."

That is what customers agree to while subscribing.

If you are still not interested in continuing with the subscription, I will ask the customer support to cancel the services but an amount of cancellation fee would be there as per the early termination policy.

I know it is not much helpful.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, not helpful at all.

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

[If you are posting using email, please turn your 'sig file' function OFF for posting]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines