• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Adobe asking to be authorized to upload to my Youtube account?

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, am having problems uploading to any of the three services: Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook.  It gets to 98% on Vimeo and YouTube, at 6 seconds left, and then locks up.  Facebook appeared as though it would be successful, as it processed past the 98% and said it was going to begin the process to finish uploading to Facebook, but failed several times in my "try, try again" approach.  But each time takes at least 3 hours for the slightly over 1 hour City Council meeting I'm dealing with for a news feature video on a digital news service.  Basically, the inability to upload in a timely manner wastes not only my editing time, but the meeting time, and does us out of the news video.  I long for the simpler days of Steve Jobs' iMovie 09!

I even tried lowering the quality to have less memory involved... down to 3.40 GB on the quality, but when I chose Vimeo, it brought it down to 2.87 GB.  I have posted many of our news feature videos that run more than an hour on Vimeo many times.  What gives with this problem on Adobe Premiere Elements 15?

[Branched into new thread by mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention that I'm using an i-Mac with OSX El Capitan; memory=4 GB 1067 MHz DDDR3 and ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB graphics card.

When I first got this program, I had no problems uploading.  Now this disaster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like YouTube has done it again! They keep changing the way they interface with programs like Premiere Elements and breaking the connection!

Your easiest solution is, of course, to manually output your file using Export & Share/Devices/Computer 1920x1080 MP4 settings and then manually uploading it to YouTube through the site.

But it might be worth trying going to the Web Services page in the program's Preferences and making sure things are up to date there.

Just know that YouTube has a history of doing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines