• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long do I pay $50 a month?

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long would I have to be paying $50 a month for Creative Cloud?  And when they say all apps, does that include Premiere?  Just want to be sure.  Thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Basically you pay until you no longer wish to have the subscription.  You will pay whatever the monthly subscription price is for whatever subscription you choose.  If it is $50 per month for a yearly subscription then you will pay that $50 every month for the full year (or a penalty of 1/2 the remaining cost should you cancel early). 

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

All apps does include Premiere... All Cloud Applications:  Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mackenziez24591220  wrote

How long would I have to be paying $50 a month for Creative Cloud?

It's subscription software. You pay for as long as you want to use the software.

If you stop paying, the software stops working. You never own the software.

Note: you can sign up for 12 months at a time (cheaper) or month by month (more expensive). If you break your contract early (say, 6 months into a 12 month contract) then there is a cancellation fee.

mackenziez24591220  wrote

And when they say all apps, does that include Premiere?  Just want to be sure.  Thanks!

Yes, Premiere Pro is included in All Apps.

Full list here: Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically you pay until you no longer wish to have the subscription.  You will pay whatever the monthly subscription price is for whatever subscription you choose.  If it is $50 per month for a yearly subscription then you will pay that $50 every month for the full year (or a penalty of 1/2 the remaining cost should you cancel early). 

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

All apps does include Premiere... All Cloud Applications:  Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't need the pro version of Premier, you can purchase Premier Elements 15 alone or bundled with Photoshop Elements.  The features in the non-subscription package are not as complete as the pro level versions but it might be all you need .

Premier + PS Elements is currently offered for USD $100 (offer good until Mar 21).

Video & movie making software | Adobe Premiere Elements 15

Adobe Elements bundle | Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 & Adobe Premiere Elements 15

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your response is the closest I've found to figure out what I just paid $125 for at Best Buy.  I purchased the CD for Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 and Premiere Elements 2020 and thought I would then have access to both of these services...do I now have to pay for a subscription on top of that in order to access this software?  I have not gotten into the photoshop subscription services, except PicMonkey and got tired of the monthly fee for a software with little photoshop services.  If I do have to purchase the subscription (I am NOT a professional using these services...not even close - this is just for home use), what did I pay for at Best Buy?  

I think the adobe software is downloaded from my CD, but when I click to the photo editor I am automatically asked, "Do you wish to start a free trial?"  

Thank you so much.  I've been trying to figure this out for several hours and you sound like the person who may know.  Carol 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're resurrecting a 3 year old discussion so you may or may not get a response from  the people who posted earlier.

For $125 you have purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 and Premiere Elements 2020.

They are not services. They are two separate software products which install from the DVD onto your local computer hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>just paid $125 for at Best Buy

You need to find the serial number inside the box and enter that number when asked to activate the program(s)

Or do you have a redemption code?

Redemption Code to get serial number https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines