• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac Version Adobe Premiere Elements 14 Not Playing Back Audio

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The main problem I am facing with this software is that when I am playing back my movie, it is not showing out the narration. I have restarted my Mac 2 times and yet the problem has not been resolved. Is there a way to fix this?

My MacBook Pro Specs:

Intel Core i7-4770HQ processor

Intel Iris Pro integrated graphics

16 GB DDR4 RAM

256 GB SSD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what you mean when you say " it is not showing out the narration".

Do you see the narration waveform on your timeline?

Have you unplugged the microphone since recording your narration?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I meant "it is not showing out the narration", I mean that when playing back, I cannot hear the narration. I used the internal speakers during that time so I didn't use a bad microphone. However, I plugged my MacBook into a monitor that doesn't have speakers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see the narration waveform on your timeline?

Though I'm not sure how you're going to hear narration if you're playing your video through a monitor without speakers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thing is that when I plug in my monitor, it still uses the computer's speakers and microphone. Also, I do see a narration waveform while recording.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you see the narration waveform, then the problem is in your settings.

Go to the program's preferences and open the Audio Hardware page. Make sure the output settings are properly set there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines