Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Falsh player 24.exe -silent installation parameters

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to install adobe flash player 24.exe in silent mode.what are the switch command  for this.or is there any  msi package available to download ?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

To download Flash player silently, you may use the following command in CMD: <flash player.exe> -install

For downloading the .msi flash player files, you have to apply for the license. Please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe page and apply for the same.You will receive a mail from noreply@adobe.com with the link mentioned in it from where you can download the deliverables. Please go to that link,login and download the deliverables.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried installing the exe file by using -install but it's not working ,,pls give some other suggestions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI ahamedsarf6491

What is the name of the installer file you are using?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria ,,

I'm trying to install the Adobe flash player version 25.0.0.127 ,, i tried

installing the exe file by using the silent switch -install ,, /q ,, /qn ,,

/silent but still I can see the installation progress with manually options

as next ,, since I'm in need of silent key for exi package creation I'm in

need of silent key ,, pls suggest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI ahamedsarf6491

What is the name of the installer file you are using?  Depending on which EXE you are using it may, or may not, support silent installation.  I will know this once you tell me the name of the EXE file you are using.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria

The installer file which I'm using is

Flashplayer25ax_db_install.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  That is the online/shim installer that downloads and installs Flash Player silently in the background.  It does NOT support silent installation.

Are you deploying Flash Player within your organization?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes maria ...

I'm trying to deploy the flash player (exe) within the organization by

using sccm ,,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Distributing Flash Player within an organization requires a distribution license.  To apply for the distribution license go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe and submit the request.  Note that public domain email addresses (e.g. hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc) are not allowed.  Requests are usually processed fairly quickly, but can take up to 2-3 business days.  You'll receive an email with a link to download the offline installers (EXE & MSI).   If you don't receive the email within 3 business days, private message me the email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message click on my user name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, include a link to this discussion topic.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As u mentioned we will be purchasing the license if we are going to deploy

it to our complete organization ,, but right now we are in a testing

process ,, and we are looking for silent key ,,, is there anyway to help

you from your end Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The license is not a paid license. It is a one time procedure valid for a period of one year. You can apply for the license and test the same. You can go ahead and use the same license to deploy Flash Player on all machines in your organisation.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ahamedsarf6491​,

Did you apply for the distribution license?  If so, have you received a reply?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines