Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can´t connect to libraries

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys!
All my CC Programs tell me that there is no connection to the libraries and that I have to install the cc desktop app.
Also when I start them through the CC desktop app thei still say the same.
On my Adobe Profile there is also an reminder that tells me to download the desktop app.
I don´t know what to do because everything is connected properly and through the webbrowser I get a connection to my libraries.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Yes, I tried that. After a chat and remote session with support, they were able to resolve the issue. It was related to the specific Adobe ID of the user having trouble. The issue is resolved now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Milan,

Is it happening only over a specific network or have you tried to check over different networks?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I have one CC user on my network that's unable to connect to the libraries. All other CC users have no problem. My user has tried relaunching the CCLibrary process per Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products​. He's also rebooted his computer. Neither worked. Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gray,

Did you try the steps as mentioned in re: CC Libraries Not Connecting ?

Also, please try the steps as below:

On Windows, kill the CCLibrary.exe process in Task Manager

On Mac, kill the CCLibrary process in Activity Monitor.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I tried that. After a chat and remote session with support, they were able to resolve the issue. It was related to the specific Adobe ID of the user having trouble. The issue is resolved now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's great!

Let us know if you face any other issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines