Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 10 DVD Meny

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hej!

Jag använder mig av Adobe Premiere Elements 10 och har några funderingar angående DVD Meny.

Jag bearbetar just nu en DVD med filmer från gamla VHS och har blivit färdig med redigeringen och jag byggde Skivmeny från en färdig mall.

Jag satt en Stoppmarkör efter varje delen av filmen för att det ska komma tillbaka till Huvudmeny när den valda video har spelats klart, den fungerar som jag vill.

Mitt problem är att jag har en knapp som heter "Spela Upp" för att kunna se hela DVD i sin helhet utan att komma tillbaka till Huvudmeny efter varje vald del av filmen.

Någon som vet hur man gör det? En knapp för att spela upp hela DVD:n och separata knappar för att kunna välja separata delar av filmen och sedan komma tillbaka till Huvud Meny på slutet an dem.

Mall som jag valde på Skivmeny heter "Släktminnen".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was posted in The Lounge, which is a non-tech-support, not-product-specific forum. I'm moving it to a tech support forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Premiere Elements, you can really pretty much have one or the other: You can have your disc go back to the main menu after each movie or you can have the disc play straight through all of the movies. There is no way to set up the disc with the option to do either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sad that it is not possible in Premiere Elements 10

I have a new question.

There is a button on the DVD menu, which should not be used and I want to eliminate it.

How can I eliminate a button on the DVD Main Menu?

I have tried to highlight it and press DELET and right click, but I can not delete button.

Can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no need to delete it from the template.

The button will only appear on your disc's final menu is you've got a Menu Marker linking to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve, Thanks for your reply.

I created my project only scene marker and an end marker but it button (PLAY) comes up only one without that I have created a main menu marker.

I do not know, maybe the only way is to delete button.

If you have the opportunity to test myself I use template Family Memories button and I want to take away the first, I do not know what it's called in English, in Swedish called Play.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want to remove the Play button? That's the one button that always shows up on your menu -- unless you edit the Movie Menu template itself.

Why do you want to delete it? It's the button that starts your movie!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

Requests for the DVD is to be found a cleat to each part of the movie will automatically return to the main menu, and for that to happen I have to put a stop marker at the end of each part.

The problem with the key that we're talking about playing only the first part and return to the main menu because of the stop marker.

My client requires the following:

1- There should be a button that will play all the parts of his family movie together and a button for each part and then to the main menu.

or

2- There should be no play button and only one button for each part of his family and then return to the main menu.

He says ... "if you can not do that which is impossible I will employ one else who can do it"

So that's why ....

Can you show me the way to edit movie menu template?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In  order to accomplish what you want to accomplish you are going to need to use a dedicated disc-authoring program. DVD Architect is an excellent such program for under $100.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines