By   mbruxelle 

# 119626643

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

I didn't find the info in the Adobe Stock page for that image, so I did a little sleuthing. I opened the image in a new tab to get it isolated. I opened a new tab to go to Google Images (images.google.com). If you click on the camera icon in the search field, you can have Google check for similar images. I found the portfolio for Marc Bruxelle on Shutterstock. That image didn't appear immediately, so I entered "gold Jesus statue" in the search. It returned additional images with descriptions. Th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The location isn't listed in the keywords so there isn't really any option to track the location through Adobe Stock directly. I've sent an email to the contributor asking for the information. If I hear back from him I'll let you know.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't find the info in the Adobe Stock page for that image, so I did a little sleuthing. I opened the image in a new tab to get it isolated. I opened a new tab to go to Google Images (images.google.com). If you click on the camera icon in the search field, you can have Google check for similar images. I found the portfolio for Marc Bruxelle on Shutterstock. That image didn't appear immediately, so I entered "gold Jesus statue" in the search. It returned additional images with descriptions. The description for a similar image says it was taken January 28, 2017 in Bilbao and is a sculpture by Lorenzo Coullaut Valera from 1927 in the center of the plaza del Sagrado Corazon de Jesus in the Square of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not seem the same statue but I contacted the photographer directly. He lives in Montreal and so do I. I am waiting for his answer. Thank you very much for helping out. It gave me the full name of the photographer through Shutter.

Good Day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iam not good at this guessing game [**** Edited by moderator ] it would help if I could have someone walk threw it with me and show me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't get how all this works I hate teach knowlege

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines