Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pressed State

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody!

I am just starting to use Muse and I have a question regarding the State button and different states.

What I am trying to achieve is fairly simple. I want that, when clicked on it, a box with some text in it changes its stroke color (this would be pressed state) as well as a rectangle outside of the box changing its color, therefore I need to use the State button component.
I have been able to make this behavior with the Rollover State or the Mousedown state, but I want it to stay like that, I don't want it to change to Normal as soon as I take my mouse away. An analogy would be a pressed button that acts like a toggle switch.

Any ideas on how to achieve this?

Thanks so much,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

The active state will only work when page URL will be active, means the page would be active.

If you link rectangle to any page and then preview, the active state would work when you will click on it.

Because clicking the object will open the specific link that is associated with rectangle thus making it active.

It won't work without using any link.

Check this - Homepage

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This can only be achieved if used for triggering any menu or composition, However not on a plain button.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The active state will only work when page URL will be active, means the page would be active.

If you link rectangle to any page and then preview, the active state would work when you will click on it.

Because clicking the object will open the specific link that is associated with rectangle thus making it active.

It won't work without using any link.

Check this - Homepage

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines