• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License deactivation

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, I need help in order to understand how to deactivate LR from a damaged computer that does not start anymore.

So, please... how I can free upping my License key in order to use it on a new pc?

Many thanks. Best regards.

Jeevan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

I believe that remote deactivation in the Adobe accounts is only available for Cloud versions.

Lightroom 6 deactivation still requires a call to Adobe Customer Care Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your Adobe account. On the manage account page there is an option to  deactivate a device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe that remote deactivation in the Adobe accounts is only available for Cloud versions.

Lightroom 6 deactivation still requires a call to Adobe Customer Care Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jeevanv60497914  wrote

Good morning, I need help in order to understand how to deactivate LR from a damaged computer that does not start anymore.

So, please... how I can free upping my License key in order to use it on a new pc?

Many thanks. Best regards.

Jeevan

I guess the answer depends on what version of Lightroom you have. Please give us the exact version NUMBER of Lightroom (go to Help->System Info and report the number shown there).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines