• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suddenly Adobe premeiere 13 crash when it starts

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two weeks ago suddenly Adobe premiere don´t start. it crash after a few seconds.

The program have workt on the computer win 10 for a long time without problems.

anyone have any suggestion what to do?

! have reinstall the program with no sucess.

/ Johan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every time Microsoft issues a Win10 update, there is the risk that an old program that HAS been working after the initial Win10 upgrade will STOP working... bottom line, old programs require a matching old operating system

I don't have the link, but I recently read a message from someone with Premiere Pro who had to UNINSTALL a recent Win10 update due to a bug that killed ALL video programs, even Microsoft's own programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having the same problem. I reinstalled and even restored the OS to before the last update. Neither worked. Turns out I had a video card update pending and after installing that the program loaded. PE13 then did an update. Seems to work now but haven't done much with it yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines