Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Buy After Effect Cs 4 or 5?

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All Friends

Hello, im zaqi from indonesia, i will ask for how i buy after effect cs 4 or 5 now? how can i get? thanks for your answer..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

It's cheaper to get a Creative Cloud subscription for a year than it is to purchase After Effects outright. And, if you're a student, you can get a Creative Cloud subscription even cheaper.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only buy used copies off eBay or otehr such locations.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can give link?

Thanks

2017-03-18 14:45 GMT+07:00 Mylenium <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

How To Buy After Effect Cs 4 or 5? created by Mylenium

<https://forums.adobe.com/people/Mylenium> in After Effects - View the

full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/9399607#9399607>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would you want to buy CS4 or CS5? They are very old versions. CS6 was the latest version you could buy, but Adobe doesn't offer it anymore either. Is there a reason you don't want to use the latest version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I chose cs 4 because I want to buy a cheap one because it's the beginning of my career. maybe like that. Can you help me?

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's cheaper to get a Creative Cloud subscription for a year than it is to purchase After Effects outright. And, if you're a student, you can get a Creative Cloud subscription even cheaper.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, I understand that. maybe I'll think back

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

arrozaqi  wrote

yes, I chose cs 4 because I want to buy a cheap one because it's the beginning of my career. maybe like that. Can you help me?

thank you

It depends on a lot of factors: your level of experience and expertise in AE, the type of work you intend to do, the computer system and operating system you're using and the technical & artistic expectations in the market where you want to work.  Only you can make that judgement.

For example: I have AE CS 5.5 on my home computer.  I use it in my volunteer work for school groups and nonprofit groups.  It is just fine for that purpose, and I won't change it.

At work -- a broadcast television station -- I have AE CC 2015. It's not the latest version, it's the one approved by my company.  In addition to work I do to promote my local television station, I periodically get AE CC 2015 projects from company headquarters I must modify for local broadcast

Two different situations.  Two different versions of AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow, Thanks for your suggestion. I just want to have AE CS4 because I've studied it and now I want to use it for things I wanted to do was included in the work. but I'll think back to suggestions put AE CC in a year. maybe that I would choose.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines