• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Trial

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, Why is the InDesign Trial only valid for one day? Not really sure if I want to sign up if there isn't support and can only try for one day...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is valid for 7 days. You might find useful to read this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Winterm but I first logged in for the trial yesterday and today it says my time is up...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some reasons that a trial might expire early:

Adobe trial software expired early

To continue testing, you can purchase the software on a monthly or annual subscription, and cancel if it doesn't suit your needs. Read the subscription terms carefully before proceeding.

Adobe - Subscription Terms

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My "7 day trial" lasted a total of 3 hours! I'm not sure why Adobe went from 30 days to 3 hour trials; I can barely test Indesign in that time. I installed the Creative Cloud yesterday, made a new document, opened an old indesign file from 2011 and my trial immediately expired.

Not sure why I only got a day, I didn't expect to get f'd so bad by a company I have supported since 1997; I guess I'm off to get a torrent so I can actually trial this software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is still a 7-day trial. Here are some reasons that a trial might expire early:

Adobe trial software expired early

To continue testing, you can purchase the software on a monthly or annual subscription, and cancel if it doesn't suit your needs. Read the subscription terms carefully before proceeding.

Adobe - Subscription Terms

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines