• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR stops displaying flagged files?

Engaged ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a minor issue, but taking a lot of my time. Don't know how to fix it.

I will selected "display flagged files", which LR then does. I go to a different program for a moment to check something, then return to LR. LR no longer filters, but shows all files rather than only the flagged files. I have to re-select display flagged files. It does this consistently. I'm running LR 2015.9 on a Mac (OS SIerra).

How can I make LR stop forgetting to display the flagged files only?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where and how are you selecting to show only flagged images?

Create a Smart collection to show only flagged files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the viewing module (not develop module) I choose 'flagged'. But when I go to another folder of images and then return a few minutes later to the first folder, they are not longer flagged, so it shows all the images in the folder. Is this normal? Certainly not convenient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your first post you said "When I go to a different program" and now you are saying "When I go to a different Folder".

I ask where and how are you selecting to show flagged images. I take it you are using the Filter Bar at the top of the grid view window.

Yes it is normal for the filter option to go back to None when you change folders in LR but when you switch back to the folder you set the filter in all you have to do is click on the Attribute tab and Flagged images will still be the only images displayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And to add-

If you click to close the padlock, you will lock the 'Flagged' status to stay when you change folders.

ScreenShot170.jpg

But that will continue to show only flagged photos in any folder you select.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will try that, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines