• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo priority in photomerge

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a question about how to prioritize photos for photomerging. I took a series of photos (32 in all) of a harbor, and then shortly after a boat arrived so I grabbed a photo of it to include in the composition. All the camera settings were exactly the same, with the photo taken from the exact same spot. However, every time I attempt a photomerge, the photo with the boat is not included in the merge. The final photomerged image is perfectly fine, but no boat. I can't figure out how to force photomerge to use that final photo of the boat. This is a scenario that i'm likely to bump into frequently in the future. Is there any solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jimmymadcap,

Well, there is no option for selecting or priorities the images while doing the Photomerge.

You may try and create panorama with the same pictures which give you more option.

refer: http://www.phototraces.com/photography-tips/shooting-and-stitching-panorama-step-by-step/

Thank,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines