• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I suddenly get lag spikes like all 20 seconds in CS4

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since 2 days ago i have lag spikes in CS4 like all 20 seconds. Between this spikes everything works in best performance. I really didn't change anything on my computer. I have Windows7 (64bit) and 32 GB RAM. I am just curious if this happened to somebody else too.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

A couple of things to think about:

Does Windows Task Manager indicate what the PC is doing when you get that lag?.

If it is Photoshop , is there any common activity that is triggering it?

Have you got plenty of scratch disk space (even with plenty of RAM, Photoshop does use it) ?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Dave. After checking Task Manager in the moment of the lag spike, i found out Malwarebytes is causing the lag. I never had problems with this, and i used Malwarebytes since many years. But somehow there was an update i didnt recognize and Malwarebytes now creates lagspikes in Photoshop... :S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines