• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D Camera Tracker on drone footage won't render

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 52 second comp of a 360 pan from some drone footage that I am trying to add a border line through. I have a stroke generated on a solid that is pinned to a tracking point, and I have duplicated that solid and moved it around to create the "border". The problem is when I try and render. It just sits there. I set it overnight, and woke up today to with 1 second rendered and an estimated 388 hour render time.

I don't do a lot of tracking so I am trying to figure out if it is something I have done that I can tweak that won't confuse AE. The solid with stroke on it are scaled up 10,000x's. I had to do that because the scene is so large that leaving them at 100% was creating strange pixelation and duplicating around 40 layers before I gave up.

Shot below as a sample of the simple scene I am trying to pull off. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks.Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.13.28 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details like exact comp and render settings. It's of course possible that you simply exhaust the resources of your computer, but then again this might be something simple in your settings just as well.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Late 2015 iMac 27inch Retina, 3.3Ghz i5, 32GB RAM, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096MB. Running in After Effects CC 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What were your render settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One was rendering to lossless, then I tried H.264, all at 1080 24p.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you rendering via the render queue in AE or via the Adobe Media Encoder?

What, exact, versions of the software are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi West Ashe,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if our experts’ advice helped you or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines