Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effect Warp Stabilizer Error "acquire rendered frame"

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I am trying to stabilize my Timelapse iamge sequence using After Effects CC 2017. I did create a composition of around 300 JPEG image (4096x2731) sequence. When I did Warp Stabilizer VFX then getting error "acquire rendered frame".

But i tried another Timelapse which is also 300 images (3096x2160) that works. No error in Warp Stabilizer VFX.

Any advice why I am getting this error when using high resolution 4096x2731 JPEG image sequence?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try cropping your larger JPEG sequence to an even number of pixels high and wide.

I would also crop them two and even multiple of a standard frame size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still I am facing the problem. I tried now Image of 3840x2560 and same error comes 'unable to acquire rendered frame".

I did not face this problem in old version of After effect. Now its coming in 2017 version.

Any other advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick fix idea: use the older version of AE.

Quick fix idea: use Photoshop or Lightroom to batch convert to TIF (or similar) instead of JPEG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to stay with latest AE 2017.

TIFF will consume very large space

Any other solution? Is this problem a bug of new AE 2017?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nazmuss46503092  wrote

I wanted to stay with latest AE 2017.

You can continue working with the new AE once you've gotten the stabilization done.

nazmuss46503092  wrote

TIFF will consume very large space

Yes.

nazmuss46503092  wrote

Any other solution?

In your project panel, right click footage -> Interpret Footage and turn on the preserve RGB. See if that makes a difference.

nazmuss46503092  wrote

Is this problem a bug of new AE 2017?

I don't know if this specific issue is a bug or not. It's not something I've heard of, but there were some JPEG issues in the recent past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried with enable "Preserve RGB" but still no luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then either do one of the other things I suggested, or contact Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. Same issue. Some of the old forums frkm 2013 said we need to delete a software called popclip. Dont know if that was for Mac only. but im using windows pc. tried deleting it but no success with the warp stablizer. Someone's gotta have a solution to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried a lot and gave up finally then roll back to 2015 again

But I was  getting this error when I am trying to apply Warp in image sequence. For video I think there was no problem. Are you also getting this on image sequence as well?

If you find any solution of this error please post here.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh man! If you're having to revert to 2015 version then this is a serious problem. I'll keep trying tho and will update this thread If i make progress, or even if i dont.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NazmusS,

Did you find a solution for this issue, or did switching it back to CC 2015 solve it for you. Seems like it did. Let us know about it and if we can assist further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin.

Thanks for followup. Unfortunately I did not find any solution so now using older AE 2015. If you can advice a fix of it will be great.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines