Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive Mobile Site Scrolls/Moves Horizontally

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

www.chaostheoryweaving.com

On the home page I am experiencing horizontal scrolling/shift (whatever you want to call it).

Things I've done to try to fix the problem:

-made sure all text boxes and objects are 320px or less and ensured they are set to responsive width & height

-pinned/anchored everything to the center

-verified the elements in the master page are responsive

It's only the home page, so worse case scenario I could probably duplicate a page that doesn't have the issues and replace the homepage with it. I rather try to see if I can fix it first.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Your problem is with a text box about half way down .... as you can see when you adjust the size the text box remains outside the design in this screenshot. Making that text box narrower solves the problem.

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 3.43.41 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do a 'Select All' so that everything is hi lighted and you will likely find an empty text container or something that is off the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was so hopeful that it was something that easy! No hidden objects or text boxes anywhere off the page. Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried on both your pages and your master pages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup! On master and home page. I'm not sure if this is allowed, but here's a link to a duplicated file

Dropbox - ChaosTheoryWeaving test.muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your problem is with a text box about half way down .... as you can see when you adjust the size the text box remains outside the design in this screenshot. Making that text box narrower solves the problem.

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 3.43.41 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines