Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! LR updated PS location. Now can't edit in...ps

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!

My mac desktop ran an update last night. This morning while using LR 5 I sent a photo to be edited in PS cs5. Instead of the dialogue box that list the 3 edit options, a box popped up saying something about the path or location of PS had changed and I had the option to click don't update. or update. I chose update. Now, when I try to send a photo to edit in ps. It sends it to a different ps app. Not the one that it usually says it's using in my dock. On top of this. when I hit command E to send the photo, it does nothing for awhile and then a dialogue box will pop up saying that the photo can't be sent to ps for whatever reason. After clicking okay anothee different box comes up basically saying the same. When I close those after a wait it will eventually pop up in ps. When I brings it back it will say the photo is corrupt or missing but that eventually goes away too. I have a lot of editting to do and cant afford to go through this long process for every photo. Does anybody have an idea of what's going on?

thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ElizabethTLee,

Please check if the steps mentioned here 'Edit In Photoshop' command missing help to get this issue sorted.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines