• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Preview For Blur Gallery Filters

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, when I try to use any filters under the blur gallery, I can't get a preview. I can adjust and apply the filters, but the preview itself is a black screen with the edit pins still visible. The preview box is checked. Can anyone think of something I might've overlooked?

Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Hi Jason

I've not experienced the symptoms you describe. However the Blur Gallery does use the Graphics Processor, so I would try:

1. Alternative drawing modes in Preferences - Performance - Graphics Processor settings - Advanced.
Try the Advanced , Normal and Basic settings and see if any make a difference.

You will need to restart after clicking OK to see the difference

2. Check your video driver is up to date (don't rely on Windows updates for this - go to the manufacturer site)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump, still not resolved. Any ideas are welcome, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason

I've not experienced the symptoms you describe. However the Blur Gallery does use the Graphics Processor, so I would try:

1. Alternative drawing modes in Preferences - Performance - Graphics Processor settings - Advanced.
Try the Advanced , Normal and Basic settings and see if any make a difference.

You will need to restart after clicking OK to see the difference

2. Check your video driver is up to date (don't rely on Windows updates for this - go to the manufacturer site)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a ton Dave, that did the trick! I had to switch to basic mode to bring up the preview, which doesn't make a lot of sense to be only because I have a brand new mac with an i7 processor and Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 1536 MB, plus 16 GB of memory. Maybe there's some kind of allocation limit/setting on my graphics processor, but at least now I know where to look.

Thanks again for the help, you're great and the issue is resolved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem and did all what was suggested with the Advanced settings. It didn't work for me. I opened my Blur Gallery, I went in to the menu
VIEW/SHOW/EDIT PINS
it worked. It's simple, but it took me a long time to work it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines